If you've attended Unbound before, you'll know that we do like our T-shirts.
For our first two years, legendary local artist Mike Sleadd has kindly designed unique and beautiful T-shirts for our amazing volunteers to wear - these are never for sale, and can only be earned by volunteering at the fest.
This year we wanted to give Mike a rest, and so we thought it would be fun if we held a competition instead to find our new T-shirt design. We're actually looking for TWO designs - one that we'll produce and sell at the festival for the general public, and one that we'll use for the volunteers.
So... if you're handy with a pen, or whatever it is that people design T-shirts with these days, why not play along at home? Send us your T-shirt design by March 1, 2018, and we'll feature our favorites at the festival.
Now, it ain't really a competition without a bunch of rules and regulations, so please note the following:
- All designs and all elements of all designs must be original, i.e. they must be yours. We really don't want angry letters from irate attorneys, or indeed anyone else, thanks very much.
- You can use color if you like, but bear in mind that simpler is often better.
- Far be it from us to limit your inspiration or give anyone an unfair advantage in this thing, but a book-themed design is probably not a bad idea (see above photo.)
- By submitting your design to this competition you irrevocably consent to our utilization of the design on our T-shirts and that we may do so without paying you a cent. Literally, nada. You're just in it for the glory, cupcake.
- Send your entry as a jpeg file by 5.00 p.m. on March 1, 2018 to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any entries received after this deadline will not be considered.
- The judges' decision is final, regardless of how capricious, irrational, or otherwise dumb it may seem to you. There's no accounting for taste, people.
If you have any questions, drop us a line at email@example.com. Thanks! We're looking forward to seeing what you've got!